2 Scoops of Sanders Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Cup of Ice
5 Ounces Sanders Counter Blend Coffee (or 1 shot of Espresso)
1 10oz Jar of Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge or Classic Caramel Dessert Topping
1 Can Whipped Cream
1) Blend ice cream, coffee/espresso and ice until mix has a smooth consistency with ice chips still slightly visible
2) Slightly warm the jar of Sanders Chocolate Fudge or Classic Caramel Dessert Topping in the microwave or in a pot of warm water on the stove.
3) Use a spoon to drizzle a generous portion of Sanders Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping for Mocha flavor, or Classic Caramel Topping for Caramel flavor onto the sides of your cup.
4) Pour mixed contents from blender into your cup that has been lined with Sanders Gourmet Dessert Topping.
5) Top the beverage with whipped cream (to your liking)
6) Drizzle as much (or as little) Sanders Chocolate Hot Fudge or Classic Caramel Topping as you wish to complete the drink!
7) Serve with a straw.
WATCH ONE OF OUR FABULOUS SANDERS EMPLOYEES MAKE A COFFEE COOLISHIOUS
If you have a recipe to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recipe just might appear on our website and/or our Pinterest board!